Friday, February 5, 2016

Powerpuff Girls x Moschino

If you guys know me well enough you know that I am OBSESSED with Moschino. I am not one to sit and watch a runway show but a Moschino collection never seems to disappoint me and I am always excited to see about what innovative designs they will be releasing next. I feel inlove with them when I saw their Fall 2014 McDonald's inspired collection and they sealed the deal as being my favorite designer when releasing their Barble inspired collection for Spring 2015. After doing a little research I found out that Jeremy Scott is their creative director (duhhh) which is probably the reason why Moschino continues to take over the runway these days. But this time they partnered with Cartoon Network for their S/S 2016 collection and released a Powerpuff Girls inspired line (ahhh-mazingggg)!! This line reminds me of the 60s reinvented. Take a look and I promise you will fall inlove with the line like I have.

Shop the line here

No comments:

Post a Comment