Tuesday, March 1, 2016

I was finally able to get my hands on this bad boy after refusing to go through another wash day without it. Ladies & gentlemen tonight I am going to introduce you to the brand Aquis. The product that I own from this company is called Lisse Luxe Hair Towel which is a microfiber hair towel which dries hair in such a short amount of time. I swear to you I had this towel wrapped around my hair for no more than 10 minutes and after my hair was only damp. I am sure if I would have kept it on longer my hair would of been dry completely but due to the fact that I was in a rush 10 minutes was all I had. But that was enough time for me to actually see if the product worked or not and please let me tell you it does. There is even a waffle luxe hair towel for more course hair (I probably should definitely own this one). The description specifically says African hair or Asian hair. You can click here to see all the products from the brand which feature body towels and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment