Thursday, February 18, 2016

Colourpop Cosmetics Review

A month or so ago I did a review on this line and now since it has been some time of me using and having the products, I just wanted to give an honest review. I have the lippie stix, the eye shadow and the ultra matte lip gloss. Okay so for started, I honestly love the lippie stix although my Wet one has a funny smell to it. The color is great and oddly enough, it looked best when I wore it with a gray and black outfit. The look was one of my favorites. I also have Grind which I absolutely love and is basically my everyday go to. The lippie stix just go on so smoothly and creamy and I barely ever have to reapply throughout the day. Also, I have gotten so many compliments while wearing this color.

Next is the ultra matte. My opinion of this is way different from first one. I honestly hate these things. The colors are great but they are so drying on the lips to the point where it is uncomfortable for me to wear. While wearing these I constantly find myself licking my lips which messes up the color and just makes my lips looked chapped and unappealing. Also, these things are so hard to remove.

The only complaint about the eye shadow is it tends to get around my eye sometimes. But all that takes is a quick fix. I get compliments when wearing these all the time. The colors are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment