Thursday, January 28, 2016

For Headaches, Nausea, & Stressful Days

The Oxalis Apothecary Feel Good Potion has been at my job for about two weeks now but it wasn't until yesterday that I decided to try it. My stomach was feeling a bit off after a night out with friends and I did not want to ask to go home. I was browsing around the store and finally picked this bad boy up and read that it was actually for headaches, nausea, and to help de-stress. It works by applying it to your third eye, your temples, and you wrist. I went about my day and by lunch time I realized that my sickness was gone. The following day I felt a headache coming on and I applied this once again and I felt super good. The Feel Good Potion retails for $16 and has peppermint and black pepper oils. You can definitely find out more information on their website Here

No comments:

Post a Comment