Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Ugh!

Hey guys, I hope all of you have been enjoying your week and I am super excited for the holidays. I always love this time of the year and I naturally get all cheery and happy. But...back to my work life. I am emotionally and physically drained from this weeks work schedule. I did an over night and I also have to do a 6 in the morning shift and 5 in the morning shift. Lucky for me, instead of those being 9 hour shifts they will be 5 hour shifts BUT that is only because I have to go to the training for my new job afterwards. So yes I am tired, and yes I do have to be up and out the door this morning, and yes I do have a 6 hour training later today when I'm done with my visuals shift. But for some reason I am up and I am active. I haven't gotten 8 consecutive hours of sleep in the past 3 days but I will survive. My next day off is Thanksgiving so I guess I will eat and sleep for most of the day. But I am very happy with the way everything is going for me and I am beyond proud of myself and I do feel VERY accomplished. A year back in the city and I already found a good job. Yay! But now I'm stressed over finding clothing that fit the dress code. Ugh!
Also I have to let you guys know that I am having a sale for almost a week at the etsy shop. 25% off code LUV2GIVE so please stop by guys.

Click here for awsome jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment