Friday, October 30, 2015

Over-The-Knee Boots

I find it so funny being that I am posting about this trend at this time because just 3 years ago I wrote an article about this in school for one of my retail classes - one of my best pieces of work in my opinion. But it's very funny how personal style changes as the months float on because, never in 1,000 years would I think that I would actually be desperate to own a pair of these bad boys. I feel like the right pair would keep me cute and chic, but yet help me battle these rough winter days. I am looking to get a second job and when I do, these will definitely be on my list of things to get. I want an authentic leather pair that I can keep in my closet for years and years to come.

Image used from aldoshoes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment