Monday, December 7, 2015

The Power of Coconut Oil

This post is strictly dedicated to coconut oil. I fell inlove with it maybe a year or 2 ago and I have decided to share its benefits with you guys.
1. Obviously you can cook with it lol
2. You can use it to moisturize your body. I personally like to use it for my face in the winter when the cold weather dries my skin out.
3. It also moisturizes hair. I use this for my hair but not too often simply because I feel like oils are too heavy on my hair but it is one of the few oils that actually does moisturize hair.
4. Make up remover! This is my favorite thing to use coconut oil. It takes make up off so effortlessly and works well as a make up remover all by its self. A little goes a long way. (Please try this at home.)

No comments:

Post a Comment