Friday, December 4, 2015

LG Stylo Phone Review

My old phone of 2 years ad 2 months finally started acting funny to me. I really don't believe in spending a ton of money on phones and try to avoid it but I decided to just purchase a new one before I had no phone at all. I was debating bewtween the LG Stylo and the HTC Desire. I really am an android fan but I thought about maybe trying something new. But what made me go with the LG Stylo is 1. the camera was way better than the HTC and 2.the reviews were far from negative. I have to say that the phone was much bigger than expected but my eyes are not the best so this helps a lot. The phone moves fast, has pretty cool features, and is easy to navigate. The one thing that bothers me about this phone is that you can not change the messaging theme. So therefore I give it 9 stars out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment