Sunday, November 29, 2015

Forever 21 Faux Patent Leather Boots Review

Today I will be doing a review on boots I brought maybe late August. This review is way over due but while shopping on their site, I came across them and became upset all over again. I must say that these boots are affordable and very cute, but when wearing them for the SECOND time, the whole bottom came off. Words can not describe how embarrassing I felt, to walk back to work from my break with the whole bottom of my shoe flopping and making a noticeable sound when hitting the ground. When my shift was over that day, I went back to Forever 21 and they told me there was nothing they can do because I already wore them. Bullshit. One thing I love about The Gap is thier exceptional customer service. A man brought in a pair of pants from months prior and complained that the button popped off. I know for a fact that he wore them A LOT because they were his favorite pair of pants. So what did we do at The Gap? We told the man to go grab another pair of pants because that's what you're SUPPOSED to do. I understand that F21 has crappy quality but crappy customer service as well? My God, choose one.

No comments:

Post a Comment