Friday, November 16, 2012

Kreayshawn Concert

Tonight I went to a Kreayshawn concert. Although I am not a fan of heres, I love doing spontaneous things so I agreed that I would go with a friend. I went there not knowing that Rye Rye & Honey Cocaine would be there as well. And let me just say that I fell in love with Rye Rye. She is so beautiful, has an amazing style, and can dance her ass off. Her performance was so good and its not even like she had a hype man or back up dancers; it was just her dancing and rapping her lyrics. She is amazing and so sweet. Afterwards, she took pictures and gave autographs FOR FREE (unlike other people who charged $20 for pictures) and my friend and I both had dead phones so she took a picture of us on her phone and put it on instagram. She is such a sweet girl. She seemed really quiet. Honey Cocaine is adorable as well and she was just a ball of energy.

6 comments:

  1. haha great photos!!!

    http://thesedaysfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Following you now. Xoxo.

    www.the-styleguide.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great pics, love last one! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow looks like you had a lot of fun! i love kreayshawn!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your look, especially the chain necklace, I'm after my perfect one!

    ReplyDelete